- Please read our "Guidelines for Lactation Accommodation" which summarizes UC Davis and UC Davis Medical Center policies and guidelines for employees and supervisors.
- UC Davis Safety Services Pregnancy Information:
- Pregnancy and Reproductive Hazards in the Workplace: Chemical and Radiological Hazards
- Pregnancy and Reproductive Hazards in the Workplace: Physical and Biological Hazards
- Pregnancy and the University Workplace
- Disability Management Services
- Yolo County Breastfeeding Warmline: 1-800-663-8685 (referral to local providers)
- Mother & Baby Source: 530-756-6667 (listing of private lactation consultants and support groups)
- UC Davis Human Lactation Center
- California WIC (Women, Infants and Children) Program
- Yolo County WIC Breastfeeding Promotion and Support (warmline, pump loans, consultation)
- Sacramento Breastfeeding Helpline: 916-734-7591. Leave a message.
- Foods for Health Institue
- Graduate, Undergraduate and Professional Student Parents FB page
- Postpartum Support Group--free and open to all
- New Parent Network at Davis Food Coop
HealthCare Provider Resources
- Kaiser Permanente, Woodland HealthCare, WIC, and Communicare provide full lactation services to their healthcare subscribers. Davis Kaiser Womens' Health, call 530-757-7210 ask for a nurse/lactation appointment.
- UC Davis Medical Group, 2620 Covell Blvd. Davis provides lactation group appointments.
- Sutter Health provide varied lactation services dependent upon plan.
- Woodland Healthcare New Parent Support Group
On the Web
- La Leche League International
- International Lactation Consultants Association (ICLA)
- Going Back to Work or School
- drmilk.org A website specifically for breastfeeding doctors and medical students