This workshop will introduce attendees to academic graduate student and postdoctoral funding on the UC Davis campus.
Topics covered will include:
- Internal fellowship programs and processes
- External fellowship processes
- An introduction to academic employment (GSR, TA)
- The accounting systems used to process student financial support (Banner, KFS, Payroll, FIS Decision Support, GradHub, etc.)
- Award letter best practices
- Introduction to the campus graduate funding model, and much more!
This workshop is intended for UC Davis staff who process or manage academic graduate student financial support (or would like to.)
Note: This is a required class in the Graduate Education Certificate Series
Date | Time | Location
August 25, 2022
Virtual Instructor-Led Training