PowerPivot for Excel 2016 is a free add-in to Excel. With this data analysis tool, you can transform mass quantities of data with significant speed into meaningful information to get the answers you need.
You can easily share your findings with others. PowerPivot can even help your IT department improve operational efficiencies through SharePoint-based management tools.
Upon successful completion of this course, Participants will be able to:
- Become familiar with the PowerPivot application and import data
- Manipulate data in a PowerPivot worksheet
- Create reports using PowerPivot data
- Use DAX functions in PowerPivot
- Distribute PowerPivot Data
Date | Time | Location