Open Enrollment is your annual opportunity to maximize the comprehensive health benefits available to you as a UC employee.
UC Davis Benefits is here to help you understand your options, so you can make the best choices for you and your family.
UC health plans will be Open for Enrollment from 8 a.m. on Oct. 31, until 5 p.m. on Nov. 26.
You will make your Open Enrollment changes through UCPath
Take Action During Open Enrollment
- ENROLL IN legal insurance
- ENROLL IN or OPT OUT of UC sponsored medical, dental and/or vision plans
- TRANSFER to a different medical or dental plan
- ADD or REMOVE eligible family members to/from your medical, dental, vision and/or legal plans
- ENROLL or REENROLL in the Health FSA and/or DependentCare FSA. Please note: if you are enrolling in the UC Health Savings Plan, you may not enroll in the Health FSA for 2020.
Medical Plan Rates
UC Davis is part of a pilot program for the next several years, so the UC Blue & Gold HMO rates on the UCOP website and included in the UCOP booklet mailed to your residence are NOT the rates for UC Davis employees.
View the medical plan rates for UC Davis, UC Davis Health and ANR employees.
These rates will also be in UCPath Online when you enroll in benefits.
Medical Plan Comparisons Available Oct. 28
The UC Office of the President will make the full medical plans available on Oct. 28 and we will post them here, along with plan comparisons and coverage details for:
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)