Temporary Employment Services (TES) places individuals at the UC Davis campus and UC Davis Health that need temporary staff support.
The available assignments can be full-time, part-time and short-term or long-term in duration. In the past, the majority of our jobs have been administrative but have since then expanded to offer a greater variety of positions.
Temporary Employment Services offers:
- Competitive salaries
- A variety of assignments and locations – in Davis and Sacramento
- Opportunities for skill enhancement
- University benefits and health insurance
- Exposure to career opportunities with the UC Davis and UC Davis Health. Many TES employees find career employment with the university.
We encourage you to apply for career positions if you are seeking more permanent employment.
If you are interested in a position, please complete and submit your application online. We interview those that most directly meet the needs of our department and those who have the required skill levels. You may not be selected for an interview for a particular posting. You are welcome to reapply for other job postings as positions become available.
How to Apply:
- Navigate to the Careers Search page
- Search for "Temporary Employment Services".
Note: Temporary Employment positions are posted at different levels (the actual assignment and level one is sent out on depends on the demand from departments and the employee's skill level). Each position of interest needs to be applied for separately.
Once you have been interviewed and we are moving forward with your application, we check references, complete a background check and possibly a physical. Many of our department needs are varied, and we could contact you anywhere from one day to several weeks after you have been cleared to be hired.