The School at Work (SAW) Program Applications Open
The School at Work (SAW) Program at UC Davis Health is currently accepting applications through June 3, 2018
This program is ideal for entry-level career, non-probationary employees interested in advancing within a healthcare environment.
To successfully graduate, participants must complete the full six-month program. The program consists of weekly class sessions (2.5 hours per week) where participants are led by a coach-facilitator through interactive exercises, discussions and computer based course work. Participants also invest an additional two to four hours per week of self-study during non-working hours.
- Visit the School at Work (SAW) Program page for more information
- Please direct all questions to Judyth Isaman, Sr. Training Analyst | firstname.lastname@example.org
Application | Date | Time | Location
- School At Work (SAW) Application (PDF) and Class Calendar (PDF)
- The SAW application period is from May 8 through June 3, 2018.
- A mandatory pre-assessment for all applicants will be held on June 19 at Ticon lll, HR Classroom #2400.
- Applicants will be notified of their participation by July 3.
- Sessions begin July 12 and conclude December 19.
- Classes are held once a week from 9 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. at Ticon lll, HR Classroom #2400.
- SAW Graduation ceremony to be held on January 9, 2019 at the MIND Auditorium.