How to Apply:
- To apply, click here.
- Click "The Returning Applicant page"
- Click "External Candidates" found under UC Davis Health
- Type “New Grad” in the Keyword box.
- Click "Apply" at the bottom the job posting.
For new applicants, you will need to create an account.
- Completed on-line application
- Cover letter (Address to: Nurse Recruitment)
- Education– School Name, Location of School, Type of Program, Month/Year Completed
- Senior Preceptorship – Hospital Name, Department/Unit, Total Number of HOURS and Length of Time Frame (Month/Year Completed)
- Clinical Rotations - Hospital Name, Department/Unit, Total Number of HOURS and Length of Time Frame (Month/Year Completed)
- Unofficial transcripts
***(Cover letter, resume and unofficial transcripts will need to be submitted as one document under resume upload only - PDF preferred)
NOTE: Please document on your resume any Internships, Externships, Volunteer, Leadership role, Community Services or Activities related to nursing that have contributed to your professional growth.
Example of How to List your Experience:
Type of Experience
|Approximate Dates||Total Hours||Name of Hospital and/or Institution||Name of Department or Department Description|
|March 2011 - May 2011||180 hours||A Hospital||Trauma ICU|
|Clinical Rotation||January 2011 - February 2011||110 hours||B Hospital||Med Surg|
|Clinical Rotation||December 2010||90 hours||C Hospital||PICU|
|Clinical Rotation||November 2010||90 hours||D Hospital||Labor & Delivery/Post-Partum|
|Volunteer (after graduation)||June 2011 - August 2011||200 hours||XX Hospital||PEDS|