New to the University of California?
Enroll in benefits within 31 days of your Period of Initial Eligibility (PIE):
- Attend a New Employee Benefits Orientation
- Set up your UC Path account to enroll in benefits.
Instructions are detailed in Your Benefits at a Glance (PDF)
Enroll in Primary Retirement benefits within 90 days:
- Review the Pension Choice and Savings Choice options in Retirement Benefits Decision Guide (PDF)
- Make Your Primary Retirement Choice (if applicable)
- Register to attend a Your UC Retirement System webinar to learn about UC’s Primary Retirement (Retirement Choice and Pension) and Voluntary Retirement Savings plans (403(b), 457(b) and DC plans):