UC Davis Health provides financial incentive to recognize eligible, non-represented staff and managers for their contributions toward improving lives and transforming health care.
UC Davis Health supports employee recognition by investing annually in the Clinical Enterprise Management Recognition Plan (CEMRP 2).
FY 19-20 Individual AND Department Objectives Results due Aug 28, 2020.
Non-represented employees meeting the following requirements are eligible:
- Hired before Jan. 1, 2020
- Current on all mandatory training
- Received fully achieved expectations, or above, in last performance evaluation
- On active pay status and in a non-represented position at payout, with limited exceptions.
Submit CEMRP2 Objectives Results by Friday, Aug. 28
for FY 2019-20 plan year
- Enter Individual Objectives Results into UCPath ePerformance
Job Aid for Entering Individual Objectives Results (.pdf)
- Complete Department Objectives Results
CEMRP 2 Resources
- CEMRP 2 Plan
- CEMRP 2 FAQs
- Department Objectives Worksheet (.xlsx)
- Job Aids