Disability insurance is offered to employees with Full, Mid-Level, or Core benefits.
Provided through Lincoln Financial, UC’s disability benefits offer coverage when you are unable to perform your job duties due to illness, injury or pregnancy, as specified by a doctor.
Initiating a Disability Leave
- Contact your department to request leave paperwork.
- Follow steps outlined in the Family & Medical Leave Employee Checklist
UC Davis Health
- Enter a request into Ecotime.
- Verify that they receive an email from Ecotime after requesting an event and follow the instructions.
- Depending on the department, either the LOA Centralized Services or their department supervisor will be provide any additional information to them.
Other Related Contacts
Disability Management Services - UC Davis
Disability Management Services - UC Davis Health
Disability insurance: 800-838-4461
UC Davis: 530-752-7243
UC Davis Health: 916-734-5435
Octagon Risk Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 526012
Sacramento, CA 95852-6012
California State Disability
Request Forms: 916-451-7326