UC Davis partners with the Retirement Administration Service Center at the Office of the President in Oakland to assist employees in transitioning to the next important phase of their lives—retirement.
For those approaching retirement, the Retirement Administration Service Center (RASC) assists employees in making a smooth transition from Esteemed Employee to Respected Retiree. The RASC provides all retirement-related counseling and processing for UC Davis and UC Davis Health faculty and staff.
Services the RASC provides include:
- Pre-retirement planning, retirement counseling and election.
- General UCRP inquiries.
- Purchasing UCRP Service Credit (buyback) inquiries and processing.
- UCRP service credit inquiries.
- Reciprocity and identifying as a CalPERS Classic member.
- Transitioning from UC Disability Income to Service Retirement.
- Support to separated employees trying to access retirement savings or CAP balances.
UC Davis and the UC Davis Health Benefits Offices provide all counseling for UCRP Disability Income, layoff inquiries, death reports and survivor benefit counseling, New Employee Orientation, and open enrollment.
When you are ready to discuss your retirement preparations, contact the Retirement Administration Service Center to speak to a Specialist: 1-800-888-UCOP (8267) or you can access assistance online through a web form at: http://ucnet.universityofcalifornia.edu/contacts/csform.html.