SSO Software Purchase Process
Here you can find steps on how to purchase or renew software.
To Purchase or Renew Software:
- Contact your UISL, Unit Information Security Lead, and have them review your request.
- If there is no need for a VRA, Vendor Risk Assessment, then please include this E-mail from the UISL.
- If the UISL states the request requires an assessment, then the request cannot be submitted through KFS, Kuali Financial System, until after the assessment is finished and the findings report published.
- That applies to both departmental and ISO, Information Security Office, assessments.
- Once you have acquired the above documentation, submit your request to the SSO, Shared Service Organization.
- The SSO processor that is working on your ticket will initiate the proper KFS document and attach the appropriate form above.
- SCM, Supply Chain Management, will issue the Purchase document to the vendor.
- Upon completion of the purchase document, the SSO team member will notify you and arrange for payment to the vendor.