Financial Services

Instructions For Students Without TRS Timesheets

October 31, 2018
If a student has begun working, and is not in UCPath (so their TRS timesheet is not yet available), please follow the below instructions:  

Prior Pay Period: If the student is not yet in TRS, has not been paid for a prior pay period, and cannot wait until the next pay day, please ask them to submit a paper timesheet requesting an Off-Cycle Check. Once they are in UCPath, we will request an Off-cycle payment.