- The billing statements have a new format – click here for more information and a job aid.
- Billing statements will be received throughout the month, as TES payroll expenses are incurred.
- Billing statements will be emailed to the department contact indicated on the TES Assignment Request form.
All TES recharge expenses (7% recharge and sick accrual charges) will be automatically billed to departments via KFS.
Highlights of the Recharge Process
- TES customers pay for the salary/wages of their employees – charged to them directly via UCPath on the account provided on the TES request form.
- TES policy requires that represented staff get paid at the first step of the salary range for their title code, and non-represented staff get paid in the first quartile salary range.
- TES recharge expenses (e.g. 7% mark-up plus sick leave accrual pass-through) will be billed via KFS as payroll expenses are incurred, including direct retro salary cost transfers.
- Departments will see charges throughout the month for biweekly employees
Statements will be emailed to the department contact indicated on the TES Assignment Request form or the fiscal officer’s name if provided by the department
Payroll expenses will appear in both UCPath Cognos 339 Payroll Expense Distribution report and in the FIS DS reports.
TES recharges will appear in FIS DS reports only – not in UCPath Cognos
Please contact Sonya Abel, TES Recharge and Billing Specialist, should you have any questions – email@example.com.